Khalili & Associates Inc. is now accepting applications for part-time, full-time and/or provisionally registered Psychologists.
Our Psychologists are supported by full-time administrative staff, giving you time to do what you do best - providing psychological care to your clients.
Who You Are
- Masters level education or higher in psychology, and currently registered or eligible for registration with the Newfoundland & Labrador Psychology Board (NLPB).
- Able to provide a criminal record and vulnerable sector checks.
- Demonstrated skills to provide evidence-based assessment and therapy services.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively within a team environment.
Benefits of Joining Our Team
- A collaborative and supportive work environment.
- A consistent and established referral flow to help grow your client base.
- Free access to peer consultation and in-house Continuing Education (CE) sessions.
- Flexible work schedule with options to work in-person, virtually, or a hybrid of both.
- Full-time, on-site administrative staff to assist with intake, scheduling, billing, and more.